The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps* bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80%. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy to read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use.
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump
- 110/230V and 50/60 Hz capability
- Real-time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate
- Easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
- SuperFlo pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward® Super Pump®
- 115-volt: WEF 7.3 THP 2.2
- 230-volt: WEF 6.6 THP 2.2
*Includes re-installation of pool pump.