Save over $1000 when purchased together: the Goodman GM9C96 Gas Furnace and GSX 16 Air Conditioner* will keep your home at the perfect temperature all year long.
Our price includes installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British and Columbia — click here to inquire about purchases outside these provinces.
Air conditioner features:
- Rated at 16 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) – Almost twice as energy efficient compared to older models of A/Cs
- Efficient cooling capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing. Aluminum fin condenser coil. Together, this configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties.
- Galvanized steel enclosure cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life.
Gas Furnace features:
- Distinctive, Heavy-Duty Heat Exchanger Technology – Constructed from tubular aluminized-steel, the primary heat exchanger is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor Supports Efficiency – A quiet energy efficient blower motor uses the lowest speed it can to help deliver precise temperature control in your home. Lower blower motor speeds require less energy consumption, which can help to lower utility bills, compared to single speed blower motors.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve –Automatically adjusts to the most efficient amount of gas needed to reach and maintain the temperature selected on the thermostat.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Silently and consistently monitors the gas furnace to ensure all furnace components are working properly and helps to achieve the energy-efficient performance too. Also, allows for quick troubleshooting when gas furnace needs maintenance.
- Quiet, Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor – An energy-efficient technology that is designed to provide quiet gas furnace performance when the furnace starts an operational cycle.
- Insulated Furnace Cabinet – Even the metal walls of this gas furnace support energy-efficiency. A fully insulated cabinet helps to keep the heat inside the furnace and has less than a 2% air leakage rate. The insulation also assists with noise suppression when the furnace is operating.
*Does not include low boy conversions. Includes up to 20′ of venting and gas line and lineset. Includes condensate pump. Installer must have access to unit and free from obstacles. Unit will not fit in most crawl spaces. Does not include pony panel or upgrade to electrical.